1. Line spaghetti boiled: one package.
2 Onions, diced: two heads.
3. Vegetable oil: 1 tbsp.
4. Pork: 500 grams
5. Chopped garlic: 3 cloves
6. Diced tomatoes: 300 grams.
7. Salt: 1/2 teaspoon
8. sugar 2 tsp
9. Sriracha chili sauce CLS2: 3 tbsp.
10. tomato sauce: 3 tbsp.
11. oregano powder: 1/2 tsp.
12. Clean Water: 1 cup
1. Heat water to boiling, add 1 teaspoon salt,
1 teaspoon vegetable oil.
2. Put the spaghetti into. Do not lower the heat to boiling
boil until done (about 20 minutes) to observe the spaghetti
is cooked evenly colored.
3. Spoon the spaghetti out into a cold water bath. Cool,
then scoop out enough line to put a colander and drain.
Mix one teaspoon of vegetable oil and set aside for each
4. Stir the onion with oil. Add pork and stir fry until done.
Add minced garlic and stir for a minute. Fill sauces add
water and stir to combine. Season with salt, sugar draw
arbitrary lines on spaghetti sauce prepared. Sprinkle with
5. beautiful and decorative plates Spoon into serving dish